Sunday, February 10, 2008

A Very Special Dreamisode



On Friday night I had a dream in which I found out Daniel Day Lewis played the dad on the hit television show Blossom. This really blew my mind, a eureeka moment, where I couldn't believe I had never realized that before. This was an equivilent experience to when I found out pickles came from cucumbers.

I was at the grocery store the next morning (actual reality) talking to somebody telling them that I was gonna see the There Will Be Blood that afternoon, and I thought it would be a great little tidbit of tv trivia to share. As I was telling them about Blossoms Dad, I caught myself mid-sentence realizing my dream was not reality and that Nick Russo was played by a guy named Ted Wass and was nothing like ol'Danny Day.

I just stopped and didn't say anything for an awkwardly long time, becuase I was sorting out my realities in my head.

It was the best thing that has happened to me in a long time, and nobody seems to care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home